Friday, October 1, 2010

Crazy Hair Day


Today was Crazy Hair Day at school and since I was an organizer of the event and co-president of the PTO I figured I would get in on some of the fun. Last night I did some internet searches for ideas to do for crazy hair day and found a great tip for keeping a lot of hair sticking straight up on my head. Since I wanted to do something with some Dum Dums I bought at the store I thought of a DuM Dum Sucker Tree. So I placed a water bottle on top of my head and rubber banded my hair to the top of the bottle. IT WORKED. So Mark drilled some holes in the bottle so I could stick the sucker sticks in the bottle. This morning I placed the bottle in my hair then sprayed it pink, hunted for holes to stick the suckers in and then sprayed it again with a glitter spray.

EVERYONE loved my hair. Tons of kids asked for suckers! I really did have a great day and even wore it that night to Halloween Bunco.

No comments:

Post a Comment