Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Construction Project


This pile of wood may not look like much now but in a few short weeks we hope to transform this pile of wood into a PLINKO game for the school carnival. Ever since I signed up to help the carnival committee with helping the teachers sign up for carnival booths I have wanted one of my kids grades to do Plinko. So I talked to Mrs. Browne and she was all for it. Of course that ment someone would have to make one. So I hit the information super highway in search of plans or instructions on hiw to make one. I found a few sites and a few pictures and Mark thinks it is possible. So we went dumpster diving at some local construction sites tonight to pick up some "supplies" and we will get a few items from a local hardware store. I am hoping we can find some time this weekend to start the construction process.

No comments:

Post a Comment