Thursday, April 29, 2010

I was feeling Crafty!


So today I was feeling a bit crafty so I broke out some supplies and started working on the numbers that I want to put up on the front room wall. These numbers are to be fun numbers to go along with my Pottery Barn Clock on the tall front room wall. Since the clock has the numbers 1-12 I wanted to find fun and interesting ways to continue the number theme on the wall. So here is #13 and #14. Number 13 was made out of paper mache' numbers I found at a local craft store. I then took scrapbook paper with letters of the Alphabet and cut them in strips and pasted them to the numbers with Hodge Podge. The number 14 is a canvas that I painted with red and blue paint and pasted some large paper numbers I bought almost 2 yrs ago (or longer) for a calender project. I then painted Hodge Podge over the whole thing to help seal it. I hope that I can find some time in the near future to work on a few more numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment