Thursday, March 11, 2010

Frosty and Fries



Today the boys and I went to the valley to go shopping and do a return at Ross. Well once we got to Ross to do the return we found out the Mark had to have his card since his was the one to make a purchase. So that meant the boys and I had to waste a bit of time till he got off work and could meet us at Ross. So I treated the boys to lunch at Wendy's and bought them each a Frosty. Then I treated them to a time honored tradition of eating french fries dipped in frosty. It is a time honored tradition right? Even if it is not then it should be! They loved it. I think next time I might have them share a frosty or buy them a JR frosty since I forgot how big the regular frosty's were.

1 comment:

  1. most certainly is a time honored tradition....i am amazed at those who have yet to discover such awesome goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete