Monday, March 8, 2010

Work, work work!


Even during Spring Break I continue to work on PTO. Right now my priority is to get the yearbook finished and off to the printer by April 5th. So while the kids play video games, jump on the trampoline, and surf the internet I am busy sorting photos and adding new kids to the files. Today my main goal was to get all the new students who have enrolled at Pathway after school photos were taken, into the yearbook. I had a friend help take pictures at the school this past week of over 60 students. Today I added those students into the yearbook files and matched them up with their classes. After 4-6 hrs (I did not keep track) I finally got all the classroom pages DONE! Since I spent soooo long working on the yearbook I did not get a chance to take a photo of the day so I shot a picture of me sitting in my rocker facing my laptop. So you get a view of what I have been working so hard on all day. Once it is all done I will not have to worry about it until next year...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment