Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Potting Flowers


Sorry I have not posted in the last 2 days but I have been SICK. I did take pictures yesterday but they were all for the school's yearbook so there was really nothing to blog about. So if you wanna get technical I only skipped 1 day of picture taking.

Anyway on to today's photo of the day. Kyle's teacher gave me a few left over flowers from ones she was planning in her classroom. I brought them home and left them in their little store container in the hopes of planting them shortly. After the 1st day I thought I had lost them since they were almost dead. After watering them for a few days in a row I was able to get them to come back. So I went out to buy a pot to plant them and today I got some potting soil from his teacher. Tonight the boys helped plant the little flowers in a proper pot with proper soil. Now lets see if I can keep them alive for at least 1 more week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment